A dish consisting of puréed or finely chopped olives, capers, and anchovies
- Expiration Date – Unopened jars will keep for at least 6 months. Once a jar is opened, it will keep well in the fridge for several weeks.
- Special Conditions of Storage – Refrigerate once opened.
- New Call-to-action – If allergic to capers, do not use
- List of Ingredients – garlic, pitted kalamata olives, capers, parsley, basil, chives, anchovy paste, olive oil, Sea salt, white pepper
- Instructions for Use – can be used as spread on toast, sandwiches and crackers, in salads, on pizza and pastas
- Net Quantity – 125 g
- Nutrition Label – Nutrition Facts
- Calories in Olive Tapenade
- Serving Size: 1 tbsp
- Amount Per Serving
- Total Fat – 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat- 0.5 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat- 0.0 g
- Monounsaturated Fat- 0.0 g
- Total Carbohydrate- 1.0 g
- Dietary Fiber- 0.0 g
- *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000-calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.